Space Invaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Invaders

The SpIn Alliance in Astro Wars

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior86 is back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warrior86
Prefered member
warrior86

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Warrior86 is back Empty
PostSubject: Warrior86 is back   Warrior86 is back Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep - 12:16

Warrior86 is back, i played with u 2 years ago but i quit , now i wanna play again and im asking u guys if u have room for the next round?
im playing at Planets at id=1085 Alpha Giansar (-48/-36) , but i kinda forgot to make the race so its all 0...but im just practicing u know Smile
Back to top Go down
salamander
Legendary member
salamander

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Warrior86 is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior86 is back   Warrior86 is back Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 1:19

hello my old friend
Back to top Go down
warrior86
Prefered member
warrior86

Warrior86 is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior86 is back   Warrior86 is back Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 17:21

hi again from me : got crushed by an aliance hehe but i fought bravely ...havent loged since some days ,its kinda useless now ...

so um is the end close ? and if it is whene is the begining of the next round ? can i join spin for next?
Back to top Go down
warrior86
Prefered member
warrior86

Warrior86 is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior86 is back   Warrior86 is back Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec - 4:39

i asked u fking 3 times if u will take me for next round , Was that hard just to say "no we dont need anymore players , go find some other clan" instead of not answering me??? ,...i just wanna say it doesnt speak good for you guys ............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior86 is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior86 is back   Warrior86 is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior86 is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Invaders :: Welcome-
Jump to: